The Latin American and Caribbean Internet Addresses Registry (LACNIC), Google, the Internet Society (ISOC), and the Caribbean Network Operators’ Group (CaribNOG), under the auspices of the Ministry of Public Administration, are hosting Internet Week Trinidad and Tobago, which will be held from 2-5 October 2018 in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago.
Internet Week Trinidad and Tobago will bring together Trinidad and Tobago Internet stakeholders, regional Internet organisations, and the global technical community to address the strengthening, security and resilience of local Internet infrastructure, and the enhancement of the quality and delivery of Internet services. Internet Week Trinidad and Tobago consists of five premier events, namely:
- CaribNOG 16th Regional Meeting on Securing Caribbean Networks
- LACNIC/Google Workshop on Entrepreneurship and Digital Marketing
- Internet Society Meeting on Community Networks and Natural Disaster Management
- LACNIC/Google Workshop on Interconnection and IP Traffic in Trinidad and Tobago (by special invitation only)
- LACNIC’s AMPARO Workshop on How to set up a Computer Security Incident Response Team (CSIRT) and Incident Management (by special invitation only)
All Internet Week Trinidad and Tobago activities are free-of-charge and open to the public, but registration is mandatory. Please indicate clearly the activities that you are interested in attending during the registration process. No walk-ins will be allowed on the day of the event. The activities will be held at Level 4, Government Campus Plaza Auditorium on Richmond Street, Port of Spain, except for the Interconnection and AMPARO workshops, which are by invitation only.
For more information, visit the event website.