The TTCS OSSWIN CD v1.99a (a CD of open source software for Windows) is available for download.
- Date created : May 17th, 2009
- File name : ttcs_osswin_cd_v1.99a.iso
- File size : 695 MB (728,850,432 bytes)
- MD5 checksum : 35d478553621b9691e1235b0bfb04eb9 / 35d47855 3621b969 1e1235b0 bfb04eb9
- SHA-1 : 1a5b2452 b646f16d 1561e45b c3b77812 5406ee50
- SHA-256 : 3733e730 138a5c61 b1a72972 aadf2d91 fd87436e 3dc59b1e abf40256 c9d85d86
Changes from v1.98b
- removed : SuperTux, CrackAttack, tsWebeditor
- updated : OpenOffice.org, Treeline, Maxima, Portable Puzzle Collection, Sokoban YASC, Dia, Mozilla Firefox, Filezilla, Miranda IM, XAMPP Lite, Hmailserver, PDFCreator, ClamWin AntiVirus, UltraVNC, Truecrypt, AutoHotkey
What happened to v1.99? It was released, but before the changelog and website was updated, it was discovered that some of the webpages were not included. So if you managed to download v1.99, my apologies.
Three more programs were removed to cater for the increased size of OpenOffice.org v3.1.0. A reminder to work on the webpage interface before 2.00 is released.