A recap of what happened in the last half of 2009, since the blog hasn’t been updated since then :
- TTCS Twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/ttcs has been updated more regularly.
- Our Facebook fan page has been created at http://www.facebook.com/ttcsweb
- Involved in ICANN’s (Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (http://icann.org/)) policy work as the secretariat for the Latin American and Caribbean Regional At-Large Organisation (LACRALO ; http://lacralo.org/), a group of At-Large Structures (ALSes) within the Latin American and Caribbean Region.
- TTCS Software Freedom Day events for 2009 included 5 meetings including our first meeting in Tobago. See https://www.ttcs.tt/2009/12/29/software-freedom-day-2009-report/ for details including videos and pictures.
- updating TTCS OSSWIN CD (https://www.ttcs.tt/osswin-cd/)
just to name a few. Here’s to 2010!