The first Trinidad and Tobago Internet Governance Forum (TTIGF) will be held on January 26th, 2017, from 9AM to 1 PM at the Marriott Courtyard in Port of Spain.
The Internet Governance Forum (IGF) is a forum for multistakeholder dialogue on public policy issues related to key elements of Internet governance issues, such as the Internet’s sustainability, robustness, security, stability, access and development.
This Trinidad and Tobago IGF will include a panel discussion on the theme
“The Role of the Internet and the Digital Economy in the Sustainable Development of Trinidad and Tobago”.
The panelists are all experts in the field, and we anticipate a high quality of discussion and debate.
The TTIGF is being hosted by the Trinidad and Tobago Multistakeholder Advisory Group (TTMAG) in partnership with:
- IEEE Trinidad and Tobago Section
- Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN)
- Internet Society Trinidad and Tobago Chapter (ISOC-TT)
- Trinidad and Tobago Computer Society (TTCS)
- Trinidad & Tobago Internet Exchange Limited (TTIX)
- Trinidad and Tobago Network Information Centre (TTNIC)
The TTIGF agenda can be found online here
Please follow the “Register Now” link to complete your registration, or register at http://igf.tt/register/ . Space is limited, therefore we encourage you to register as soon as possible.
If you have any questions, please email [email protected]
In Partnership with: