The Trinidad and Tobago Computer Society (TTCS ; https://ttcs.tt) will be having a lime on Wednesday April 18th 2018 from 7pm to 9:30 pm at Wendy’s Cafe located upstairs at Wendy’s Restaurant at the corner of Ana Street & Ariapita Avenue, Woodbrook, Port of Spain.
Come join us as we eat and chat about various ICT topics including:
- Cambridge Analytica/Trinidad and Tobago (misuse of personal data)
- Facebook Breach/ Zuckerberg Hearing (privacy of personal data)
- CLOUD Act
- New EU data privacy recommendations/implications
- WiPay (explanation, how it works, potential)
- Cybercrime legislation
- Bitcoin decline
- Online child maintenance payments in TT
Anyone interested in computing and ICT are welcome to attend, however please RSVP to [email protected] as space is limited.