The Trinidad and Tobago Internet Governance Forum (TTIGF) 2022 will be held online on Thursday January 27 2022 from 8am to 12 noon and on Friday January 28 2022 from 8am to 1pm.
The theme of TTIGF 2022 is “The Future of the Internet…What’s Next?” and the TTIGF2022 agenda features the following panel sessions :
Thursday January 27 2022
- Building a Digitally Competent Society
- Enhancing Internet Research, Data and Measurement for development
Friday January 28 2022
- The Internet and the Law
- Trinidad and Tobago’s Digital Transformation Journey – What’s Next?
Each panel session features selected experts and respected professionals.
Keynote speakers include
- Vint Cerf, Chief Internet Evangelist, Google
- Anriette Esterhuysen, Outgoing Chair, United Nations Internet Governance Forum Multistakeholder Advisory Group (UN-IGF MAG)
- Senator the Honourable Hassel Bacchus, Minister of Digital Transformation, Ministry of Digital Transformation
Also, Vint Cerf, Chief Internet Evangelist, Google will also be giving a feature address on Friday January 28 2022.
TTIGF 2022 will also have an open forum session where participants can share comments, questions, solutions and best practices on Internet governance issues locally, regionally and globally.
How to attend and participate in TTIGF 2022 ?
TTIGF2022 will be held online using Zoom and livestreamed on Facebook and YouTube. Attendance to TTIGF 2021 is FREE! But you must register to attend to get the Zoom link or livestream links.
The TTIGF is hosted by the Trinidad and Tobago Multistakeholder Advisory Group (TTMAG), of which the Trinidad and Tobago Computer Society is a member and is serving on the TTMAG Board.