Google has announced a new version of Google Sheets, a browser based spreadsheet and one of the Google Drive Office applications, available to any Google user.
The YouTube video shows the key features
Some of the key new features:
- support for larger spreadsheets, millions of rows and columns
- faster scrolling, loading and calculations even for larger spreadsheets
- Improved formula editing with formula help and examples displayed as you type
- offline access with Google Chrome. With Google Chrome, you can edit spreadsheets offline and when you have internet connectivity, Google will synchronize the changes to the online version.
- over 20 new formula functions
Read the Google Docs Blog for more details http://googledrive.blogspot.com/2013/12/newsheets.html