The Trinidad and Tobago Computer Society (TTCS) will be having an online call on Tuesday March 16 2021 from 8pm.
Come join us as we talk about :
- Security lapses of the JamCOVID website and app
- Tens of thousands of MS Exchange servers compromised
- Possible changes to the Trinidad and Tobago’s Computer Misuse Act
- Data protection legislation
- Updates on the Computer Refurbishment Project and OSSWIN project
- future of TTCS
We will be using Zoom for this call.
Zoom Meeting URL :
Meeting ID: 890 7958 7746
Please RSVP for the passcode at [email protected] ! Attendance is free
Be sure to update to the latest Zoom desktop client at https://zoom.us/download#client_4meeting and/or if connecting from mobile, have the Zoom mobile app for iOS or the Zoom mobile app for Android devices. See you on the call!